Saturday, July 14, 2007

Creationism

On the first day, Neal created a template.

I woke up this morning, went to grab some coffee, and decided, “I need to change my life forever. Hmmmm. How ‘bout a website?”

How ‘bout a website! So i cracked open the ol’ MacBook, opened up iWeb, and waited for it to scan my brain and create a manifestation of my website ideas. Turns out, it’s not that easy. But almost that easy.

A day later and I’ve got the basics set. I still need to load the thing with content and, oh yeah, get it live, but I figured I had to commemorate the day of conception. I can see it now; years down the road I’ll embarass my website with stories about where and how it was conceived.

Here are rough drafts of the tentatively titled, "DayOfCreationMedia.com" (story about the name coming soon).

Click to see the enlarged view:



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see the cape made the cut...but no belt buckle???